Hi Bruno,

No, we are not going to document the behavior of every implementation for every
TLV, sub-TLV, and sub-sub-TLV for you. We don’t have that kind of access nor
would we get permission to do so. And we’re not young enough.

The point of clearly advertising capabilities is so that implementations have a
scalable, automated way of providing what you ask for: information to network
management. Modern networking is all about automation, and we are trying to
push in that direction.

Regards,
Tony