Hi, All:

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to the draft.

The latest version of this draft(version-08) has made signification updates
since its earlier version(version -02).

We are seeking one general solution that can cover more scenarios, as that are
descried in Appendix A.1, A.2, A.3.

Wish to get to your support to forward and refine it.

Best Regards

Aijun Wang

China Telecom