From: Joel Halpern
Date: 2024-01-11 07:22
To: Acee Lindem; teas; lsr
Subject: Re: [Lsr] [Teas] Fwd: Working Group Last Call for "Applicability of
IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Network Resource Partition
(NRP)" - draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-06
Given that the documents that provide the basic definitions needed for this are
still active Internet Drafts, it seems premature to last call this document.
As a lesser matter, it seems odd that draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices,
which defines the terms needed to understand this draft, is an Informative
reference.
Yours,
Joel
PS: I considered not writing this email, as it seems quite reasonable to use MT
to support what I expect NRPs to be.  So in principle I think the document is a
good idea.