From:
                                             "Acee Lindem"

<acee.i...@gmail.com&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Tue, Jan 9, 2024 06:50 AM
To:&nbsp;"Lsr"<lsr@ietf.org&gt;;

Subject:&nbsp;[Lsr] Working Group Last Call for "Applicability of IS-IS
Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Network Resource Partition (NRP)"
- draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-06

This begins a two week LSR Working Group last call for the ??Applicability of
IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Network Resource Partition
(NRP)??. Please express your support or objection prior to Tuesday, January
23rd, 2024.