So if forwarding address is 0.0.0.0, traffic will be directed towards the LSA
originator.Otherwise it will be directed towards the LPM referred by forwarding
address.Would like to understand if you agree or not.     ---- On Fri,12 Jan
2024 05:48:48 +0530  acee.i...@gmail.com  wrote ----

> On Jan 11, 2024, at 11:15 AM, Lokesh Chakka <lok...@truetraffik.in> wrote:
>
> Can you please give me an example of routable Address

An address to which you can forward traffic based on the LPM in the IP route
table. A Router ID may be routable but it need not be.

I think we’re done now.

Acee