Hi All,

I thank the authors for the work on this draft and support its publication.
This work was very much needed for the enablement of new feature sets in
ISIS networks and the specification will aid interoperability.

My only "grudge" is something that I have brought up previously on this
draft [1] and perhaps there may still be some interest in the WG/authors to
take care of them?

1) Mandate that the non-key part is identical in all the parts and if not
recommend that the value in the first part is taken. Or, say something
about handling this condition than saying "error and out of scope".
2) Since the early versions of the draft, a lot of effort has been put on
cataloguing TLV/sub-TLVs and their applicability for MP. From there, it is
only one more step to actually specify the "key" and "non-key" parts of
TLVs (where this is not done already) in an appendix section. This is
important for interoperability. The draft today covers two of the most
prominent TLVs but does not cover the others.

That said, I won't hold this document if I am in the rough on this.

Thanks,
Ketan

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/lsr/qQkeAHnw2qjrGoySbES4EVafgY4/