It is in follwing URL in August 13:
  http://www.mail-archive.com/ltp-list@lists.sourceforge.net/msg10467.html

>2. How do you know the value added to hugeshmat01 isn't page aligned?

It is in follwing URL in August 09:
  http://www.mail-archive.com/ltp-list@lists.sourceforge.net/msg10448.html
  http://www.mail-archive.com/ltp-list@lists.sourceforge.net/msg10532.html

The reason that hugeshmat01 isn't page aligned is from the shmat()'s
error code 22 (EINVAL).
shmat()'s man page says about this error code:
------------
       EINVAL The value of shmid is not a valid shared memory identifier,
the  shmaddr
              is  not  a  null  pointer, and the value of (shmaddr
-((uintptr_t)shmaddr
              %SHMLBA)) is an illegal address  for  attaching  shared
memory;  or  the
              shmaddr  is  not a null pointer, (shmflg &SHM_RND) is 0, and
the value of
              shmaddr is an illegal address for attaching shared memory.
------------

The failure occurred in following shmat():
---(hugeshmat01.c)---------
[...]
                for (i=0; i<TST_TOTAL; i++) {

                        /*
                         * Use TEST macro to make the call
                         */
                        errno = 0;
                        addr = shmat(*(TC[i].shmid), (void *)(TC[i].addr),
                                   TC[i].flags);
[...]
------------

This failure occurred in second loop (i=1), and arguments of shmat()
are as follows:
------------
   shmat(id, 0x10000000eee, SHM_RND)
------------

"shmaddr" argument (second argument) of shmat() is not NULL. Therefore
I thought that page aligned occurred.

>Why not get the page size from sysconf and subtract the value from one, and
add _that_ value?

This value is dynamic address, and this is the value which the first shmat()
returned.
This is the value with achievement in the each users system at least.
When a fixed address ("0x10000000eee" or "0x60000eee") was specified,
depending on a case, this address may be the address which other processes
use.
I thought that this method of using dynamic address is better than
using fixed value to "shmaddr" argument.

Thank you--

-Tomonori Mitani