Just downloaded the 2.09pre2-3 .tgz files.  Installed them on a test server.
We have ran all the install.sh files (core, kernel, x_core, x_fonts, initrd
and localapps).   We have no files in the /opt/ltsp/i386/dev path.  Is this
right?   Other /opt/ltsp/i386 paths have files in them.   Sorry if this has
already come up.    When booting up the workstation it stops saying
"Warning: unable to open an initial console".  This is the next message
displayed after "freeing unsed kernel memory: 52k freed".

Thanks,

James