Greetings,

I have configured my LTS client (a ThinkNIC) to play sound via the LTSP
sound package.  I have run checks with the auinfo utility and things seem to
be good.

I understand that XMMS can be configured to play sound on the client via
OSS, but I can't figure out how to do it.  I have selected the OSS sound
driver plugin and attempted to configure it, but it appears to want a device
file (defaults to /dev/dsp, which plays sound on the server).  I assume you
would need to tell it the IP address of the client in some fashion.

XMMS Version: 1.2.2
OSS Sound Driver (XMMS Plugin) Version: 1.2.2

Any pointers would be appreciated.  The end goal is to play MP3 files on the
client, so perhaps a different player application would work.

Thanks!

Brady A. Johnson