I have sent my question about ltsp-printtool many
times , but nobody answer my question ;-(
   Is there really nobody knows the answer?

My question:

    I have problem is  how to print on workstation ? I
have downloaded the printtool_rh62.tgz and use its new
version "printtool" , then i config my ltspprinter on
the ws002 workstation, but when print a test page it
diaplay an error message:

    "Error printing test page to queue lp.
     Error reason: Get_local_host: hostname 'xxx' bad
"

    The 'xxx' is the sever's hostname.  I also edit
lts.conf to add an parallel printer.