My setup is as follows:
Server is running Mandrake 7.2
Ltsp 2.08 installs fine. The directory /tftpboot is created.
The files are exported through NFS as /tftpboot/lts/ltsroot

On the diskless workstation side:

I am booting from a floppy using boot floppy created from eb-5.0.3.rtl8029.lzdsk using cat eb-5.0.3.rtl8029.lzdsk > /dev/fd0.
The DC boots ok, gets the IP from DHCP server, gets the kernel from server (vmlinuz.rtl8139) using TFTP
I get the regular Linux boot messages till the DC tries to mount the filesystem through NFS and gives the following errors:
Root-NFS      No NFS server available giving up
VFS : Unable to mount root fs via NFS trying floppy
VFS: Cannot open root device 02:00
Kernel Panic : VFS : Unable to mount root fs on 02:00

I am able to mount the NFS volume on the server on a regular booted linux machine. Is there something special with Mandrake 7.2 one has to do? Or does one have to create a boot floppy which has commands to boot using NFS.
I have tried almost everything i could think of. I would be grateful if someone could help me out.

Thanks in Advance.
Asaf