Michael,

can you double check that error message ?

you showed:

   mount 192.168.1.22/opt/ltsp/i386

there should be a ':' between the IP address and the
directory.  If you don't have it in your /etc/dhcpd.conf
file, then that could cause a problem.
or, maybe you just typed it wrong when you sent the email
to us.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]