Hi Alan,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 28/09/01, 17:05:17, "Alan Murrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding
Re: [Ltsp-discuss] ESD remote Sound with LTSP clients.:

> Hi Nigel!

> > I have successfully configured my diskless LTSP clients to play remote

> Hmmm, would you by any chnace be able to post a sort of "mini-HOWTO" on
> doing that to the list?  I'm sure that I'm not alone in saying that it
would
> be of a great help.  With any luck, perhaps it could possibly be added to
> the "Contributed Docs" section on the LTSP site? <g>

Yes, I'd be happy to do that when I've finished work some minor
configuration enhancements, although most of the ESD config stuff I've
implemented has already been well documented by other contributors, on
the LTSP site.

Best regards,
Nigel Pallett,
Technical Director,
Optimus UK Ltd.

--
Nigel Pallett, E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Optimus UK Limited, The Kenilworth Business Centre, 131 Warwick Road,