Hi..My name is Ivan
I'm a new user in LTSP.Now i have problem using device that want to be
implemented in LTSP.
Supposed i have 5 workstation operated in LSTP.
My problem is how can i use printer device in each workstation ?
I've tried to follow the instruction in ltsp documentation, for example
define the printer type ( serial or paralel ) in lts.conf. But its doesn't
work properly.
My second problem is how can i use floppy drive also in each workstation ?
I hope there is someone can give me solution for my problems.
Thanks