Kai Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
> the LPP-kernel (with the tux watching the boot progress) seems
> to effect the bash tty settings in Runlevel 3. If I move over
> to the other bash (Alt F2) everything is ok. If I boot the
> other kernen, too. Otherwise I have no cursor and no page
> scrolling

Kai,
boot into the LPP-kernel, switch to Alt-F2, and see what's
running on tty1.  Under some circumstances I've had both bash and
sh running simultaneously on a single tty.  Kill either one and
everything works fine.  I haven't been able to pin down when this
happens; I didn't think it was possible.

-David