Hi,

I've been trying to put a Cyrix CX5530 integrated graphics to work with
1024x768 and 16bpp for a couple of weeks.
I discovered that it work with some files (XF86Config and XF86_SVGA ) I
found on the National's web site at :
http://wwwd.national.com/national/SReleaseF.nsf/2865b628fac0f1b787256a480062
79a8/e5b2c9cd40a59bc587256a380062d0f8?OpenDocument

Is it possible to load the modified server from National for some diskless
clients and keep the original XF86_SVGA for the rest of them ?

thanks

Eduardo
SP - Brasil