Matthias,

You will need to know what IO address the Ne2000 card is set to.  Then, you
need a couple of options in dhcpd.conf:

  option option-128 e4:45:74:68:00:00;
  option option-129 "NIC=ne IO=0x300";

That is assuming that your network card is set at 0x300.

Notice the option-128 value is NOT a MAC address.  it is a vendor
identifier, that
uniquely identifies Etherboot.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]