I have exactly the same problem (we try to click on
 something but it take a while before it can process
 correctly), I am using a single Pentium3-800 w/1GB
 RAM SIS 630 & 20Gb IDE HDD as a LTSP 2.08 Mandrake
8.0 server. My terminals are 15 Pentium 75-16Mb 500Mb
 HDD & 3c509 NIC. My network is over normal 10Mb
hubs. Is it posible to fine tune my current server to
 accomplish trouble-free LTSP with those 15 terminals?
 My client has a very low budget and this is my first
 experience with LTSP configuration. Swap is not
 currently enable for terminals, if I use local HD
 swap or swap over NFS, can I expect better
performance?
 Also I think my font server is not properly
 configured (unix/-1 not 7100), does it can affect
performance?

 Thanks,

 Hugo