Hello!

I have been trying to get LTSP to work with a finnish keyboard for
days without any luck. I have red trough all manuals and HOWTOs
i have found. The problem seems to be that xkbcomp can not
finding the right free86 files... My whole system is based on
RedHat 7.0 and everything else seems to be working ok.
After booting the diskless workstation I get this error ( Ctrl+Alt+F1 )

The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler ( xkbcomp ) reports:
> Error:                        Can't find file "xfree86" for keycodes include
>                                       Exiting
>                                       Abandoning keycodes file "default"

/tftpboot/lts/ltsroot/etc/XF86Config and
/tftpboot/lts/ltsroot/etc/X11/XF86Config

are both linked to /tmp/XF86Config
which is again linked to /etc/X11/XF86Config

The "Keyboard" section in my XF86Config lokks like this

Protocol                "Standard"
Autorepeat              500             5
LeftAlt                 Meta
RightAlt                Meta
ScrollLock              Compose
RightCtl                Control