>This leads me to my third point, for all of us that use the 905c it would be
>very much appreciated if Conrad would update imggen (if possible)  to handle
>the new 2.0.9 kernel images.  I have been using PXE boot on my 905Cs but
>going from a 10 second boot to a 35 second boot hurts a bit.

Since I'm not a disinterested party, I'll let people make their own
judgements re PXE, but I would like to mention (again!) that mknbi-1.2-x
is capable of working with imggen as is, you just have to use the
compatibility option --first16 when making the tagged image.
Unfortunately this means that you can't use the kernel out of the box
from LTSP, you have to tag your own. Also you will not be able to use
some of the features of the newer mknbi-1.2-x.

I should also mention that quite a while back, in response to email from
Conrad, I offered to help fold imggen functionality into mknbi, on the
proviso that since mknbi is GPLed, then any code added must also be, but
binaries images included verbatim (such as is done for the code compiled
from first32.c) could be distributed in binary only form. I haven't
heard back from Conrad. I'm still willing to help with this if Conrad
thinks it's a worthwhile feature.