I have a small network with about a dozen 486 terminals dotted around my
house, running off a K6-II 500, which I have just updated to Mandrake 8.0 to
8.1, then spent a couple of days getting everything working again!

The last thing was to change Enable=1 to Enable=true /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf -
that took a while to figure out!

I've just got another "batch" of old PCs, and have been having thoughts
about setting up a "video wall" (no reason - just to see if I can!), and was
wondering if it was possible to use LTSP as a basis to doing this? Would it
be possible to split a single display so that each terminal displayed a
portion of it?

I know this is probably a bit off topic - but there isn't a lot of info on
the web that I could find, and this seemed a good place to start as I
already know about the ltsp stuff. Anyone know if this would be possible (or
am I wasting my time?) and if so whether it would be trivial, tricky, or
nigh on impossible? ;-)

Cheers
Richard Lucking