Hi all,

I've been working my way thru the PXE boot method and
hit a snag.

<boot msg>
nfs: server 192.168.1.100 not responding, timed out
nfs: server 192.168.1.100 OK
mounting /proc filesystem
creating ramdisk on /tmp
mke2fs 1.18, 11-NOV 1999
nfs: server 192.168.1.100 not responding, timed out
nfs: server 192.168.1.100 not responding, still trying
nfs: task 509 can't get a request slot
</boot msg>

The server is RedHat 7.1 (2.4 kernel), using 2.08 ltsp
packages. The setup works just fine using an older
eepro100 nic with the floppy boot method. I had to
download the 2.2 kernel source from kernel.org to
recompile and I believe I followed the instructions in
the PXE doc to the letter. Anyone any ideas or seen
this before?

Simon