I install the ICA software under /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/lib/ICAClient(Rev) with a
symbolic link to ICAClient

Add the startica script:
------------ /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/X11R6/bin/startica -------------------
#!/bin/sh
exec >/dev/tty3 2>&1
PATH=$PATH:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/lib/ICAClient
export PATH
CFG=/usr/lib/ICAClient/config
export DISPLAY=:0
#XBINARY is passed as ARG1
/usr/X11R6/bin/$1&

PID=$!

cd $CFG

############ start the client ###########################
sleep 2
# Wait for the X Server to start
# Start the wfcmgr
wfcmgr -geometry 400x400+300+200  $CFG/appsrv.ini

# Kill the Xserver to restart if the wfcmgr is exited.
kill $PID

The ICA config files are in /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/lib/ICAClient/config ( the
default location as far as the ICA client is concerned )
I use another box to set up the ICA client for its servers etc (we have a few)
and copy the $HOME/.ICAClient/* to /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/lib/ICAClient/config

Change /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.local to

if [ -w /proc/progress ]; then
     echo "/usr/X11R6/bin/${XBINARY} -ac -query ${XDM_SERVER} >/dev/tty3 2>&1"
 >/tmp/start_ws
     echo "/usr/X11R6/bin/startica ${XBINARY} >/dev/tty3 2>&1" >/tmp/startica
else
     echo "/usr/X11R6/bin/${XBINARY} -ac -query ${XDM_SERVER}" >/tmp/start_ws
     echo "/usr/X11R6/bin/startica ${XBINARY}" >/tmp/startica
fi
chmod 0755 /tmp/start_ws /tmp/startica

/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/inittab has the run level 6 ( or what ever it ends up as )
9:5:respawn:/tmp/start_ws
d:6:respawn:/tmp/startica <<-- this line
   ^--this can be changed to anything sensible (7 perhaps)

The client runs as root and the user is presented with a list of configured
Windows Terminal Servers/applications. The client is started full screen without
a window manager.

ICA Sound is configured as normal (LTSP) although I haven't been able to get
i810 sound working yet. All other sound cards seem to work.

I use the autofs to access the local drives with a startup script thus
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.d/autofs is the standard redhat /etc/init.d/autofs with
these line at the beginning

/sbin/modprobe  ide-probe-mod
/sbin/modprobe  ide-cd
/sbin/modprobe  cdrom
/sbin/modprobe floppy
mknod /dev/fd0 b 2 0
chmod 664 /dev/fd0

/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/auto.master
# Sample auto.master file
# Format of this file:
# mountpoint map options
# For details of the format look at autofs(8).
/misc
/etc/auto.misc
--timeout 2

/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/auto.misc
# $Id: auto.misc,v 1.2 1997/10/06 21:52:04 hpa Exp $
# This is an automounter map and it has the following format
# key [ -mount-options-separated-by-comma ] location
# Details may be found in the autofs(5) manpage

cd
        -fstype=iso9660,ro      :/dev/cdroms/cdrom0
floppy
        -fstype=vfat -umask=000 -check=r        :/dev/fd0

Create a directory /opt/ltsp/i386/misc

the floppy is accessed as /misc/floppy
the cd is accessed as /misc/cd

Add these references to the ICA configuration file for local drive access.
The drives automatically unmount after 2 seconds.

Regards
Darryl Bond