Hi friends,

I have successfully booted the diskless node.  Thank you everybody.
I am using Mandrake Linux 8.0.

Now I have to do the following.

1.  I want to transfer the bootram image from floppy to Bootram.  How to transfer the
content.  I am not able to view the content of the floppy, which I have 'cat' ed the
Ethernet image for Rtl8139.

Can any body suggest me how to burn the boot image to bootram.

2.  When I give the command Init 6 on the node, the server gets rebooted.  How to
prevent the user in the node from rebooting the server.

3.  I am getting only two terminals in the disklessnode.  One terminal is occupied by
X and the login scripts are appearing on other terminal.  I am not able to get the #
prompt in the other terminal even after pressing Ctrl+z.  How to get this terminal
free from this login scripts and how to configure more terminals in the node.

Please suggest me on above points.

Regards,

Vinod.