From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 11:30 PM
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] Bootram Image files.

> Hi friends,
>
> I have successfully booted the diskless node.  Thank you everybody.
> I am using Mandrake Linux 8.0.
>

> Now I have to do the following.
>
> 1.  I want to transfer the bootram image from floppy to Bootram.  How to
transfer the content.  I am not able to view the content of the floppy,
which I have 'cat' ed the Ethernet image for Rtl8139.

> Can any body suggest me how to burn the boot image to bootram.
>

> 2.  When I give the command Init 6 on the node, the server gets rebooted.
How to prevent the user in the node from rebooting the server.

> 3.  I am getting only two terminals in the disklessnode.  One terminal is
occupied by X and the login scripts are appearing on other terminal.  I am
not able to get the # prompt in the other terminal even after pressing
Ctrl+z.  How to get this terminal free from this login scripts and how to
configure more terminals in the node.