Hi,

I have an LTSP 2.09pre4 setup on RH Linux 7.0 working properly. I want to
add support for local apps, printers,floppies and CDs on the workstations. I
am not able to find the documentation for this. I also browsed the mailing
list archives. But not able to get the doc. I have already set up NIS on the
server. Where can I get the required details?

Also, how can one find out whether an application is running locally on a
workstation or on the server?

Thanks in advance

Yogesh