Giorgio,

Yes, the LTSP v3.0 tarballs are on the download site.  I'm still working
on the RPM packages.
Once those are done, we'll be making major announcements to all the
usual places.

As for helping with the documentation translation project, please
contact David Johnstons.
His email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
David is coordinating the translation project.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]