Hi LTSers,

I Install LTS3.0 on RH7.1 with emidiate success.
Congrads to the developers an contributors.

I am trying to configure a "MicroTouch" screen on ws001.

If I modify the "/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf" file I have no option
to specify the type of touch screen to be used .

I then tried to create a "/tftpboot/lts/ltsroot/etc/XF86Config.ws001"
from
my "/etc/X11/XF86Config-4" file. This did not work.

 I have the touch screen working on the server. Does
any one know how to configure a touch screen on a station.