Hi Jim

> The touch screen support in LTSP is only for the EloTouch monitors at
> this point, because that
> is the only touch screen that I have access to.
>
> You should be able to specify a complete XF86Config file.
>
> If you get that working, then please send me your XF86Config file, and
> I'll see what it
> takes to incorporate it into the rc.setupx script.

I have a handful of differant Microtouch and ELO XF86Config files for
all the differant hardware on our POS terminals.

Perhaps individual XF86Config files are better, I also need to do
customization eg some use PS/2 for the MTouch, some need setserial to
set port and irq on strange serial portsi (for the touch). If you want
to have the existing XFConfig files just say Yup.

I am in the process of migrating and rationalizing all the ws setup to
3.0.0
James