Title: Meddelelse
I have 2 network cards in my pc. They are on 2 different subnets (there is my "lts, dhcpd server" on the 1 subnet, and a windows 2000 server/dhcp server on the 2 subnet. My problem is that when I try to boot my client it takes the right dhcp server the first time (tftp) but when it comes to nfs mounting then it uses the windows 2000 dhcp server!! This is why I get that "no root path error", so I will have to take one of my network cards out of my pc when I will boot "lts clinet".  How do I tell lts wich ethx to use the second time it request a dhcp adress?