I am running a network lan where only a portion of it will consist of ltsp
clients. The remaining systems must obtain their ip addresses from an
existing hardware dhcp server (router). The ltsp server may not always be
powered on. I have the latest 3.0 release ltsp code.

Therefore, my question is:

Is it possible to set up a ltsp server and clients where a separate hardware
dhcp server is used but the ltsp server will serve the boot kernel, etc? If
so, can you please provide enough information to get it started or point me
in the proper direction.

Thanks,
Rob