I am new to using LTSP and have a general question.
I currently have a buggy motherboard which requires
that I use the "mem=128M" option at the boot prompt.

  Where will I pass this type of information while
using LTSP?  Will I need to recompile the kernel or is
this something I can add to a configuration file?

  Joe