Joe,

The 'mem=128M' entry can be put in option-129 of the dhcpd.conf file.

I've needed to do that with some of the workstations that I have also.

Take a look at the instructions sheet on the LTSP website.  It shows how
to pass kernel command line args.  You need both option-128 and option-129.

That should take care of it.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]