From: sherfudeen M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2001 4:59 AM
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] Can't download

> Hi all,

Hi one.

> * I can't download the new version of the ltsp tar file(s)....

Wow, what a pitty... Any error messages or something for us? It is hard to
help you out, just guessing helps... It is close to "My system is not
running, what do I have to do?"

> * Any suggestion.....

Search the archive, someone (too lazy to look in the archive) posted a
mirror link some days ago which I reposted about 10 days ago. It was:
ftp://latinhouse.metalab.unc.edu/pub/sourceforge/ltsp/

> Regards,
> sherfudeen M

So long...
Claas "tired german pupil who is sorry for is bad english" Rathje