Hey

I've just installed LTSP v3.0 on Debian (Woody) and it works perfectly when I use the
precompiled kernels (2.4.9) but when I try to use one of my own compiled kernels
(2.4.17) it doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty sure that I've setup my tftpd and dhcpd
correctly given the fact that it works with the precompiled kernel. I get these error
right after my workstation mounts the ltsroot:

Mounting the root filesystem: /opt/ltsp/i386 from: 192.168.0.1
Doing the pivot_root
/linuxrc: /usr/bin/[: Permission denied
/linuxrc: echo: Permission denied
/linuxrc: mount: Permission denied
/linuxrc: mount: Permission denied
/linuxrc: /usr/bin/[: Permission denied
/linuxrc: /usr/bin/[: Permission denied
/linuxrc: umount: Permission denied
/linuxrc: /usr/bin/[: Permission denied
/linuxrc: echo: Permission denied
exec: /sbin/init: Permission denied
Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!

What am I doing wrong? I've already included ramdisk and devfs support:

CONFIG_DEVFS_FS=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=4096

Thanks.