from my experience, rtl8139c came from lots of vendors..we have no problem with rtl8139b before..but usually have trouble with rtl8139c.

So I am hoping that the latest version of etherboot supports rtl8139c.

Dave Brooks wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
In my experience, an etherboot image on a floppy works fine.  I got an image
from http://www.ron-o-matic.net/5.0.5/ and chose an rtl8139 image. I assume
it works with a PROM too. (if anyone has any spares, please let me know)

Dave Brooks