Hi James,

I recomend you to use "rdesktop" it's a virtual windows machine ... but you
still need a Windows NT server or 2000 server ...  I think that it's the
best solution  for this actually! ... you can open a windows session on you
linux client and only the mouse and keyboard commands traffic on the network

www.rdesktop.org

Take a look and see some snapshots ...

bye

[]'s