Stephen  Berry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to specify ISA graphics card?? I know PCI ones are
> auto detected, but I have no idea as to how to get ISA cards working!
>
> Hope someone can help

I do it this way:

I use XFree 3.3.x

first I plug the old ISA graphic card into a linux-PC
then I generate a good XF86Config with the usual tools:
xf86config
XF86Setup
sax
xvidtune

then I copy the XF86Config to /ltsroot/etc/XF86Config.<terminal-name>

in lts.conf I point to the right X-Server and to this file

lts.conf.readme says:

#  XSERVER
#     This defines which X server the workstation will run.  Possible values
#     include: XF86_SVGA and XF86_Mach64.  Any other XFree86 X server should
#     work, as long as it has been installed in the
/tftpboot/lts/ltsroot/ltsbin
#     directory.  The default value for this is XF86_SVGA.
#

#  XF86CONFIG_FILE
#     If you want to create your own complete XF86Config file, you can do so
#     and place it in the /tftpboot/lts/ltsroot/etc directory.  Then, whatever
#     you decide to call it needs to be entered as a value for this
#     configuration variable.  For example:
#
#        XF86CONFIG_FILE = XF86Config.ws004
#