Hi,

        This might sound a little off-topic, but I suppose someone can help me:
        Yesterday I was playing with a workstation with a video card with TV
Output and a TV. I think it would be nice to be able to use some
televisions as diskless clients, to surf the web, etc. However, I had
serious trouble with the fonts. Medium and small fonts are almost
impossible to read. I know that TVs are not meant for character reading,
but is it possible to do something against it? I think there're some
products to surf the web via TV in the US market (I've never seen
something like that here in South America) so I wonder how they do it.
Does anyone have any experience with TV-based workstations? What can I
do to impove fonts definition?

Thanks in advance,

Dario.