Hi Juan Carlos.

Nice to see another colombian on the list. ltsp has a lot of sense in
conuntries like Colombia because of the high prices of information
technology here (Indeed i think that it have a lot of sense anywhere, i
can be the "standar linux way to desktop", but it specially helps in
conuntries like Colombia). I am using ltsp here to provide affordable
solutions to schools and small bussines.

With so many ws may be you have to worry about network trafic, using
swiths on concibing properly subnets schemes. But I think that there is,
teorically, no problem using two ltsp servers, indeed people here in the
ltsp-list have reported the use of two ltsp servers.

On clustering. I saw just two days ago about mandrake-ltsp, is
basically, mandrake + ltsp + mosix (clustering). The site is just
beginning and may be your ltsp config is not based on mandrake but you
can find useful links on that site about ltps-mosix config. I dont
remember the url but a google search will find it surely.

Good luck Juan.

Cheers from Colombia ;-)

Offray Vladimir