The guide that showed how to boot a computer equipped with a 3com NIC
with MBA on it ("Remotebooting Linux using LTS and 3Com MBA",
http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/LTSP-MBA.htm) tells the reader to
fetch "config.ne2000" from the LTSP site.  I downloaded all the
v3.0 Debian packages for LTSP and didn't find this file among them.

Is config.ne2000 not needed with modern kernels?  If so, is there any
special kernel configuration that's needed to use the imggen utility?
If config.ne2000 is still needed, then I would be grateful if someone
would tell me where I can get it.

TIA,
Susan Kleinmann