OK,

    The kernel is now loading properly and it tries to boot up until the
point that NFS mount doesn't work.  The reason appears to be "Permission
denied".  I guess this means I have to setup NFS to access that directory.

I have no idea how to do that.  I'm giong to dig through my books, but I'm
on a time constraint and if anyone could give me the short answer to this,
it would be greatly appreciated.

I installed using the installation script and instructions provided on the
LTSP 3.0 CD, purchased off the LTSP website.

--Matthew