I just used LTSP to set up my son's computer at home (a Pentium Pro, 200
mhz).  The problem that I'm seeing is that window refreshes cause the entire
screen to flicker.  Simple Arcade style games like Xsoldier are all but
impossible to bear.  I'm sure that the network speed must be causing a good
deal of the latency I'm seeing, but is there a way to optimize this at all?

Also, this machine has an S3 Trio, which unfortunately, I don't seem able to
get a very good resolution out of, even if I explicitly specify desired
resolutions in the lts.conf file.  Has anyone been able to achieve anything
better with this controller than 640x480?

Best regards to all!,

Steve