HI Cicero

please received many thanks !!! merci beaucoup

IT is work with your WS config file. I have put the righ Vsync and Hsync
and i got a nice 1024x768 screen

Just as in V 3 of XFree i have a keyboard problem (not in french but in
US.!! I hace incommended and put the right symbols but i still got us
keyboard.

well i will find and after i can test ltsp with this ws

regards