hai friend,
           while i install redhat 7.2 through
nfs image, the nfs setup screen i got it, their the
client asking

NFS Server name:    192.168.1.73
Red Hat directory : /home/karthi/cd

192.168.1.73 - nfs server ip
/home/karthi/cd -  redhat 7.2 contents(rpms)directory.

while i click ok button,the client does n't show the
next screen and errors. but i was install the linux
previously, that time i don't problem,
            one small change in my network is just
switch is placed instead of hup. previous installation
i have done through hub, now switch.

Is it any configuration i have to change for switch in
nfs server. The nfs server /var/log/message is

" Jan 31 03:32:52 thinserver rpc.mountd: authenticated
mount request from 192.168.1.95:837 for
/home/karthi/cd (/home/karthi/cd)"

thinserver - nfs server name
192.168.1.95 - client ip

please help me.waiting for your favourable reply.

thanks in advance.

yours friendly,
karthikeyan.N