Hello,

I'm new to this list, but I've kept an eye on LTSP
since some time, because I'm a linux user, and if one
day I have a 2nd PC, I intend not to duplicate
maintenance work ;-)

I've read (eg:
http://www.linuxlookup.com/html/articles/LTSP.html )
that there are (were?) security issues when using
LTSP. Is this still true, as of version 3.0?

Also, I think I've read some time ago, that LTSP
could not serve (via NFS) directories that were not
Ext2FS. That worries me, because my /home is
ReiserFS, as well as my whole system now, in fact. Is
this true?

Bye,

Yves.