Sitat Matt Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I _really_ should have been clearer...
>
> I meant: Does Debian work well with LTSP? Does _that_
> just 'work out of the box'? (Not the distro itself!)

Debian works well with LTSP (or vice versa). There is a slight mistake in the
dhcpd.conf template (a 4 instead of a 5 at the end of the kernel name), that was all I
noticed. There might be more small things, but if you do your own mods to the setup
and skip the ltsp_initialize script, it's fine. I like the default KDE layout better
in Debian than Red Hat, less  work to customize for a lot of users who wonder about
the floppy and cd-rom +++

--
Mvh Ragnar Wisløff