On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, G. David Sword wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 06:27, Ola Ketil Siqveland wrote:
> > Hi
> > I try to coonnect to my server by usin a 3c590 PCI network card
> > with use of floppy boot disk,
> > but i stop after
> > Serarching for server (DHCP)....
>
> Did you enable tftp? - you need to restart xinetd to pick up changes in
> the config. files

I also find it handy to add the -l switch to tftp - /etc/xinetd.d/tftp

# default: off
#       protocol.  The tftp protocol is often used to boot diskless \
#       workstations, download configuration files to network-aware printers, \
#       and to start the installation process for some operating systems.
service tftp
{
        disable = no
        socket_type             = dgram
        protocol                = udp
        wait                    = yes
        user                    = root
        server                  = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
        server_args             = -l -s /tftpboot
}

Cheers,   Andy!