Hi Kwame,

Glad to be of help. Also, I don't usually monitor list or list related
messages very often, so please understand if I don't respond immediately.

I do not understand why you have a MAC address conflict, unless you are
trying to boot a guest OS that has been run natively. If you give more
details, perhaps I can help. Also, this may not be the appropriate forum
for specific vmware related issues, although I suppose getting it working
under LTSP is.

So, say more about your error with exact details.

Best regards,

---Venkat.