Hello,

Well my touch screen project has hit a snag. :(

Before moving my application to ltsp thin clients, it has been working
great!  With the touchscreen connected to the serial port on the
server (but it is very limiting).

So I have connected my touch screen to the com port on the thin client and
it collects the data.  It then writes each screen touch to a named pipe
which is located in the /tmp/swapfiles directory.  The application never
reports an error, but there is no data in my pipe.

I am running ltsp 3.0 on SuSE 7.0.  I have swap turned on for the
client.  I can create files in the swap area no problem.

Is there a different solution for this.  Should I throw the named pipe
stuff out when running over NFS?

This is a fundamental process that ltsp would be awesome for if I could
get
the data across the network in realtime.

Thanks for any help

Lach